Saturday, March 24, 2007

DVD TO IPOD





Hey, that is not me. That is a logo for a really exciting product I discovered. Here's the scoop. I know you and your IPOD are best buds. You probably go everywhere together. Your IPOD had your fav tunes. But what about your fav DVD's? I bet you bought a lot of those boxed TV show DVD sets. You know the ones that have a whole season of your favorite TV show.


How would you like to watch those on your IPOD? This software product will easily transfer your DVD's to your IPOD for your viewing pleasure. Now you will be royally entertained anywhere. Anywhere your IPOD goes your entertainment goes also.


Check it out here.


Marcia, Your Confidence Coach






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been using the AVex DVD to iPod Video Suite for my DVD collection, been a happy customer for a year. I also found some great source for the convert dvd to ipod guide and the troubleshooting at: http://www.uniteddigitals.com/help.html, at least great for AVex users like me.